Friday, July 17, 2015

July 18th, 2015

Do you have it in you?


Can you live with the consequences of doing it?


Can you live with the consequences of not doing it?


So yeah, those thoughts all run through my mind in the span of time it takes me to inhale one deep breath.
---Feel the sticky air of this smoked out apartment hug the walls of my lungs. Feels like a slow death, wrapping me up, nice and neat, starting on the inside.---
And I want question 2 to leave the biggest crater in my mind, for it to be something that dwarfs the other 3, making them seem so small in comparison. But it’s just not the way things are. I’m too wigged out by the others, too caught up in the hollow stares of my friends.


Make the plunge, baby,  

And so I just do. Just like that. Be who I shouldn’t want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment